In an earlier post, I mentioned that the parents of Lydia Playfoot, the ‘Silver Ring Thing’ girl, were somewhat involved with the running of the Silver Ring Thing in the UK.
In a sterling post, Unity from Ministry of Truth explains in full detail that involvement, along with a few more details about the case and the organisation.
But there’s more. He also uncovers (with help from Tim Ireland the history of one Denise Pfeiffer, who appears to:
1) be involved with the PR firm which works for the Silver Ring Thing,
2) have been actually working for the Silver Ring Thing in 2004 as ‘Assistant National Director’,
3) be such a rabid Michael Jackson fan that she was charged with making obscene phone calls to the man who accused MJ of abusing his son (she was deported from the USA for that),
4) be the current or ex-girlfriend of one Clive Potter, BNP parliamentary candidate and a man heavily involved in the Solidarity ‘Trade Union’ and the Christian Council of Britain (both BNP fronts),
5) have, along with Potter, been involved in National Front activities in 2000 against the Leicester Mardi Gras,
6) be a lingerie model (at least in 2006)
7) work for ‘mediamarch’, an organisation which calls for lots of censorship
8) claim to be an ‘asexual’ and adult celibate
Leave a Reply